Sign in to follow this  
SofaKingH4rd

Update 15/04/20

logoweb.png

#1 I've added all working baths in Oo'glog, all come with a special ability. Increased health and imune to poison for 9 minutes and
Unlimited run energy for 25 minutes etc... I'll let you check them all out. Also added all NPC'S, and also the agility short cut.
 all NPC'S, and also the agility short cut.

#2 I've added working minecart conductors for travel. This will cost 100k gold per ride, but every station is working.

#3 Added Doggle bushes which will give you Doggle Leaves. No use currently, but they will eventually!

#4 Added in a new world event The EVIL TREE!!
This will be a rare event happening a few times a day. The rewards will be decent,
but it'll have 3000 hp, and require a few people to get it done. (can be done on your own, but will take ages) 
The tree will spawn randomly, or via an Admin command.

#5 Added another world event PENGUIN HIDE AND SEEK!! 
A message will come up in the chat giving you a clue to where the next penguin is hiding!
each penguin you spy on will give you a penguin point. These points can be spent
in the Penguin shop by speaking to the Zookeeper at Ardy Zoo.

#6 I've added a teleport to Falconry. This is under skilling - hunter - falconry.
No one really knew this was here, so now when you want to train hunter give this
a go 🙂

#7 A BIG ONE! This has taken a while to release due to being a pain to do. 
Player owned shops are finally here! In order to view your own shop and add items
there will be a NPC at home called "Player Shops" Speak to him to get started.
To view another players shop you right click them and click "View Shop" a interface will
pop up with their items. Money will be send to yuor vault which can be found by speaking
to the Player Shops NPC back at home.
**ONE BUG THAT YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OFF CURRENTLY. WHEN YOU LOG OUT ALL ITEMS IN YOUR OWN SHOP
WILL VANISH. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE THESE ITEMS BEFORE YOU LOG OFF.
NO ITEMS WILL BE REFUNDED.

Loads more updates coming your way soon. Thank you for playing Infernality
-Sofa 🙂

logoweb.png